Part of ceramic tile manufacturing history and tradition since 1954
We have been producing top quality ceramic surfaces since 1954: we were one of the first companies in the district of Sassuolo to manufacture ceramic tiles. Our history is linked to that of the ceramic tile district of Sassuolo; at the end of the Eighties, we specialised the production of single-fired white-body and doublefired red-body tiles in all the traditional formats. We have a long history of leadership in the production of ceramic tile surfaces and today we produce porcelain stoneware floor tiles for residential architectural projects. Functionality and aesthetics, respect of the environment and state-of-the-art technology are the distinguishing elements of our production that aims to offer wellbeing in line with the stylistic evolution of the markets. With a combination of tradition and innovation for over fifty years, we have been offering the market a wide range of collections, surfaces and formats that meet the needs of contemporary design.